Church of S. Antonio di Padova
The church, built next to Palace Gallegra (or Gallo?) and closely linked to the history of this family, dates back to the second half of the XVIII century, as clearly attests the portal above which the image of the saint is finely chiseled in a sandstone medallion. Perhaps an ancient statue of the saint, originally kept at the Mother Church (in the third altar of the right aisle, according to some registers), was solemnly exposed for the veneration of the faithful.
Between the end of the eighteenth century and the early nineteenth century, the church was decorated with stuccos and two side altars were added, with small statues in wood, canvas, and glue, of the physician S. Ciro on the left, and a Santo abate benedettino (Saint Benedict?) on the right, of the oldest workmanship (perhaps coming from other churches). There is also an Addolorata con simboli della Passione, an oil painting on canvas of the early XIX century.
The present wooden statue of the saint was made by Noè Marullo in 1908 to replace the former one. The choir, with its pipe organ (late XVIII century), is decorated in the front area with paintings by Giuseppe Lupo and Antonino Biffarella (1966), depicting scenes from the life of the Paduan saint.